We are starting a new project that is constructing an RV Park in Cave Creek.
We will be installing the five elements below and the corresponding infrastructure.
1. Amperage: The amperage being provided will support all types of electrical hookup requirements in today's RV's.
2. Plugs: The plug types in this RV park will accommodate different styles of RV's who will visit the park.
3. Voltage: Voltage is a key factor in providing the correct electrical power to operate the functions in an RV, along with running the operations of the park.
4. Surge protection: This is a safety feature to prevent any potential damage to your electrical systems from power surges.
5. Ground fault circuit interrupter: The ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) is another important safety feature that is required in all RV parks.